Provide your employees customization and options that can protect you from liability.
The Eqis Capital 401k provides an excellent alternative for sponsors, participants and advisors.
Participants can benefit from:
- Personal investment policy statement
- Customized asset allocation
- Investments in an exchange traded fund (ETF), separately managed account (SMA) or unified managed account (UMA) portfolio.
Sponsors can benefit from:
- Eqis Capital accepts the fiduciary responsibility (3(38)) for the appropriateness of the participants' asset allocation and investments.
- Sponsors can benefit from knowing that clients are paying low rates for money management.
Advisors can benefit from:
- An exciting value proposition for sponsors and participants.
- Offering sponsors the choice of providing SMAs, ETFs, or both to participants.
- Highly automated, email/Internet based, paperless participant sign up process.